Collecting Traces is the heart of Tideways and provides valuable insights into the performance of individual requests, either triggered directly by your applications users or by
Details of the request are summarized here to help you get an immediate overview of the performance of the trace:
- Response time of the complete request in milliseconds
- The total memory size allocated to the request
- Name of the transaction and for web-requests its URL and HTTP Status code.
- Time spent in layers such as Database, HTTP and Cache. In the example above "Database (9): 4.02ms" means that a total of 9 database queries took a combined time of 4.02 milliseconds in this request.
- Non-CPU time - that means all time this request spent in CPU wait or I/O wait states.
- Server and date of collection